A tried-and-true wardrobe staple for a casual or elegant occasion, pair it with anything. Made from two different types of fabric; woven for the front, and stretchy for the back.
- Available sizes: 0-20 (Download the test square to check the scale!)
- Suggested fabrics: back: maximum stretchy jersey with a high percentage of lycra. Think legging fabric
For the front: the type of fabric chosen for the front will determine the look of the cowl neck. The fabric must have at least a bit of body, nothing too flimsy. For a stiffer and higher cowl neck, choose a lightweight linen or similar, for a 'looser' and more draped cowl shape, choose a non-wrinkle polyester or lightweight satin.
- Sewing skill level: confident beginner to intermediate.
- No guesswork with detailed, easy-to-read illustrated instructions in English and French
- Choose your download type from pdf, A0, and projector files
- Layered so you only print the size(s) you need
THIS PRODUCT IS A DIGITAL SEWING PATTERN AND NOT A FINISHED GARMENT OR PRINTED PATTERN.