The simply stylish Oaklee pairs a swingy silhouette with printed or plain voile fabric. Choose the fabric you like to make the statement that suits you: medium-weight polyester or a lightweight satin with a voile overlay. Easy to make with no buttonholes or zippers for effortless style. This pattern is suitable for even the beginner sewist confident sewing sheers.
-no zippers or buttonholes
-versatile style can be worn anywhere from a casual day or more formal wedding guest, depending on the fabric used.
- Available sizes-- Sizes 0-20 (Download the test square to check the scale!)
- Suggested fabrics:: - Sewing skill level: Because of the finishing at the bottom of the frills, this pattern is best left to the intermediate or advanced sewist. The use of Ban-Rol greatly simplifies the rolled hems on this blouse
For a dress or top with a sheer overlay: bottom layer: opaque medium weight lining or lightweight satin, or similar. For the sheer overlay: chiffon, georgette, or any sheer fabric that does not wrinkle. For a more casual dress without the overlay: underlayer: lightweight cotton or poly-cotton, or lining will do. For the dress fabric (top layer) a medium weight solid or print polyester-type fabric. Satin would be good as well, even linens although best to choose a linen-like non-wrinkle fabric.
- No guesswork with detailed, easy-to-read illustrated instructions in English and French
- Choose your download type from pdf, A0, and projector files
- Layered so you only print the size(s) you need
THIS PRODUCT IS A DIGITAL SEWING PATTERN AND NOT A FINISHED GARMENT OR PRINTED PATTERN